Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cruisin’ Day 7!!!

Thursday February 27

Docking in Curaçao!!! 

I SWAM WITH DOLPHINS. I was beyond excited!! Randy said that I didn’t stop grinning the entire time!! 

We walked around the city for a while afterwards. I tried some aloe water which tasted amazing, but had floaty things in it. 😳 Randy bought a little Corvette, and I found Starbucks, so we both had a great afternoon! 😂 

We went to the arcade for a while once we got back to the ship, and I won a Forky from those machines! Randy tried to win it for me, but he was unsuccessful. We got a towel seal that day too! 

I wore another dress to dinner that night, thankyouverymuch. 

And of course, more hot tub!

Oh, the elevator floors had interchangeable panels that told us what day it was. A good thing, because most of the time we had no idea! 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment