Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cruisin’ day 2!!!

Saturday February 22

I woke around 6am (5am Minnesota time) and laid there awake forever until I finally went back to sleep. We went to breakfast around 9:30. We usually ate breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer Cafe at the buffet. Pretty good food. Stood around and talked with the others for a while afterwards. We went exploring some more. Made our way to the Helipad, found the exercise area, and went ice skating at 2. After that we did Disney Trivia. I got 30/40 points! At 4, Randy went to find his brothers, and I went off to read. At 7:30 we got ready for the first dressy dinner night. (I didn’t take any pics of that)

I couldn’t believe how blue the water was!!!  

At dinner I tried Calamari, Lobster Bisque, and duck. 














No comments:

Post a Comment