Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cruisin’ Day 4!!!

Monday February 24

At sea. I actually got 8 1/2 hours of sleep Sunday night. I was beyond excited. Slept in until 9:30 again, ate breakfast, sat in the hot tub watching trivia by the pool, and a belly flop competition. That was hilarious!! Hung out with the group, ate lunch. Did HARRY POTTER TRIVIA. I got 20/24. Because obviously. Did a Name That Tune Movies trivia which we failed miserably. Did some random trivia before dinner with a few others in the group. After dinner we saw a show by Bryan Cheatham who was on Season 3 of America’s Got Talent. He’s very good!! 

Most of us went up to the helipad to watch the sunset before dinner. It was awesome. 








My favorite spot!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment