brought to you by
1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?
Going to pumpkin/apple places, and out for Halloween
2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?
Probably just the three. It's more of a sanity/autism/my tubes are tied issue....
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?
I have two already, but the next one is going to have my kids' names in it somehow.
4. What condiment is a must in your house?
Ketchup. And ranch dressing.
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?
He didn't. I got pregnant, and then we did the whole "maybe we should get married."
We're now divorced with 3 kids, and he won't let me see them. Don't do what I did. Not worth it.