Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cruisin’ Day 1!!!

Friday, February 21

We boarded the boat at 11. Slightly panicked for a few minutes because I didn’t need a passport, only a birth certificate. The girl said to me, “Have you been married? The last name on your BC is different than on your license.” ......yes. Oy. 

We couldn’t into the rooms until 1:30, so we sat around and talked and ate and drank. As soon as 1:30 hit, we dumped our backpacks and went exploring for a couple of hours. Went back and unpacked everything. There was more drawer space than I expected! The room was bigger than I thought it’d be too. Our dinner time was 8pm every night, so at 4:30 we went up to the deck to watch the boat sail from the pier. Then sat in the hot tub. That was one of our favorite things to do! 

We couldn’t walk ten feet without seeing a Purell dispenser! The crew members were also holding them when we’d walk into the dining room, and they’d call out, “Washy washy!” 😂 No sickness for us!! 

I heard people looking at the list of activities for the day, and one guy say, “Zumba class at 6.....What is a Zumba???” HAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I tried Escargot at dinner. They were slimy and chewy and I’ll never eat one again. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment