Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, June 1, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What were you scared of as a kid?

MICE. I still am. It's ridiculous how terrified I am!!


2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?

Not usually. Maybe if I have melatonin or something, but I don't even sleep well at home.


3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?

Justin Morneau. I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and love my MN Twins!! And, he's very easy on the eyes. NotGonnaLieAboutThat.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?

Usually pool. I hates lakes. They're nasty. The kids keep busy with stuff to look at on the beach, but I'm more likely to swim in a pool.


5. What is your favorite summer dish?

Fruit. Any kind of fruit. Watermelon. Raspberries. Cantloupe. Honeydew. Strawberries. Blueberries.

You get the idea. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment