Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My boy.

I miss him. I miss all of them, obviously, but he doesn't understand what's going on. He asks to come home with me, to have a sleepover with me, and for me to come home with him. The only thing I say is, "Daddy says no." Which is true.

Anywho, I took him to the mall last week for lunch. His new thing now is chocolate shakes. I don't know where he had one, but he loves them.


After we ate, we walked around Nickelodeon Universe for awhile. He loves Blues Clues, so I figured he would want to go on the ride. Nope. "I don't want to ride. I just want to stand here and look at it." Okay.


Dropped him back off at school, (which he did NOT enjoy), and he gave me this:


Awwww.

Last Friday I took all of the kids to Toys R Us for awhile. I'd forgotten how much they beg for stuff. (I hate that I'm forgetting those things, btw.)

Uh, okay?
Inside storm?

I hope that itisn't long before I get my own place. Of course, having been evicted once already isn't going to help. I'll just keep on trucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment