Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?

Yes. I don't know how long I would last though, I get impatient because it's thick and gets weighted down.


2. What song makes you think of summer?

Rascal Flatts' "Summer Nights", and John Fogerty's "Centerfield"

 
3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
 
Flip flops. Unless I'm going to be doing some walking. I have a pair of fake Birkenstocks that I LOVE.
 
 
4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
 
Those Kemps cookie sandwiches with the ice cream in the middle, and bitty chocolate chips around the sides. Yum.
 
 
5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
 
HA. We're divorced. That would be a big fat no.

No comments:

Post a Comment