Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, June 1, 2012

June already.

Where did Spring go?? I can't believe it's June 1st already. Usually I'm dreading summer but at the same time excited for it. It meant not getting up at the crack of dawn. Not fighting with kids to get dressed at 7am and eat breakfast. It meant swimming all day. Park trips. Play dates, and staying up late. Now it means working. Seeing my kids whenever HE will let me. I'm trying not to think about how sad Jacob was when I dropped them off last night. How he's asking to sleep over with me. And how he "wants Grandma and Grandpa to leave". That one broke my heart.

I hope eventually the ex and his parents will begin to see how difficult this is for the kids. It's NOT best for them. I have to call to set up mediation. That'll be fun. Third time for us in about 5 yrs. Why does this have to drag on so long?? UGH.

Sometimes I really hate life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment