Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
 
I don't frequent anywhere, but the places I've been to and loved, are Disney World, and Hawaii.
 

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
 
Watching the Kardashians!! Ha! I'm also very addicted to Twitter and Pinterest.
 

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
 
I have no idea. I've never been into fashion. My wardrobe consists of Twins shirts, jeans, and sweatshirts.
 

4. What are your spring break plans?
 
It's not during SB, but I'm going on a baseball road trip with my dad to AZ. I'm SO excited!!
 

5. What baby names do you hate?
 
Gender neutral names that you can't tell the sex of by seeing. Also, names of fruit. Really??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment