Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Five Questions, yo.




1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
 
Sometimes. I'm a single girl, so you never who I'll run into ;-)
 

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
 
Always. It may get better, and I love reading so much that I don't care.
 

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
 
BEACH!!! I love hot weather, sunshine, and laziness.
 

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
 
Spring Training!!! I love baseball. From April to October, I eat, breathe, and sleep baseball. Spring training means that's right around the corner!!!
 

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
 
Depends on the destination. I would love to take my kids to Disney World, but would love an adult type vacay as well.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts exactly on #2! The book might get better, and then I'd miss out! Even if it doesn't improve, I'm reading, and all reading is worthwhile... right? Right!

    ReplyDelete