Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
Reading. My current book obsessions are Janet Evanovich. I'm also in the middle of War and Peace, and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Those took a back burner when I discovered JE. And I need to start the ones that True Blood is based on. Because someone is bugging me about it ;-)
I don't have a SO, but if I did, I'd want to go to a baseball or hockey game with him. Or maybe dinner and a movie. I'm pretty low key. I don't need a lot of fancy in my life.
-
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
Pretty much. I've learned to live without a lot though, so I've come to realize that I actually don't NEED a lot of things.
-
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Tattoos. I have two in mind for sure that I want, (the Twins TC logo on top of my left foot, and the Autism ribbon on my right wrist) and I'm sure I'd figure out more. I'd also buy out the Twins Pro Shop. And a Cuddyer Rockies jersey.
-
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
NO. Anxiety prevents me from doing that. It even kicks in when it's a new place with someone I know. It's awful.
-
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Hmm. Someplace I've never been or don't go often. I'm probably biased when it comes to places like Target.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the Reds and Tigers pro shops as you do about the Twins! LOL

    I think of a baseball game as more like church than down time. But down time is a good time fore extra church too!

    ReplyDelete