Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Five Question Friday

These questions courtesy of




1. Is love at 1st sight possible?

No. Love grows. I imagine for some people it's not as long as others, but you have to get to know someone in order to really fall in love with them.

2. How did you choose your pet's name?

The only one that comes to mind is Kacee. We got her right after I had worked at camp for a couple of weeks, and the dog there was Casey. Only Mom wanted it to be all girly. Hence, Kacee.

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?

Well, I live with friends, have no car, there's no cable here, no home phone, I barely work full time, and my kids are stuck with their dad and grandparents almost 24/7. I really have nothing to give up. Because I have nothing. And don't even talk to me about Taco Bell. Not gonna happen. #guiltypleasure


4. How much do you pay your babysitter?

The few times I've paid for one, usually about $30ish for 3-4 hrs. I probably overpay, but if you had my kids, you would too.

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?

13. Unless maybe it's for family, and if someone is home across the hall or something, maybe younger. Depends on the sitter's maturity. Emily is almost 12, and she would do just fine for a couple hours I think.

1 comment: