Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Q Friday



1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?

Flip flops: yes

Sandals: depends on what kind they are, and what else he's wearing. NO SOCKS THOUGH. Tevas are cool. And Doc Martens.




2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?

Music Sounds Better With You by Big Time Rush. Yes, I like boy bands. I'm 36yrs old. Step off.




3. What summer camp should they make for moms?

Camp LetMeSleepInJustOnce




4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)

I Melt by Rascal Flatts. I love them.



5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?

No. My pregnancies were so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment