Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?

HA. I aim for every week, but I think I just went over two weeks without shaving. #Sasquatch
2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
 
No current spouse or SO, but when I did, funny.
3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
 
BASEBALL. BASEBALL. BASEBALL.
4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
 
I have no idea. I don't do the whole spa/hour long bubble bath thing. I get bored.
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
 
Spend. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment