Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Five question Friday

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?

I try to be proud of myself everyday, dealing with Autism and Aspergers. And trying to be a good example to my kids.

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?

Huh. Workout. What is that, exactly? Ha. I like lifting weights. When I had a gym membership, I liked the ellyptical too. I try to walk everyday. I don't do it everyday, but I need to be better at it. I'd like to take a Zumba class.
3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on their spouse would you tell?

I'd talk to my friend and see if I couldn't get him/her to fess up. And then I'd tell. And punch them in the face.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?

HA. No. I'm way too OCD for that. I don't like people touching my stuff. I wig out.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?

I LOVE my birthdays!! All about me, hello! (I'm 36, btw)

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on?

Hmm. Two years ago, I would have said off, definitely off!! But as I mature (snort) I'm getting over myself. So, off...on....candle...tv....hall light...whatev. Life's too short to worry about that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment