Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All about me.

And that's exactly what this post is. Because it's my blog, and I'll write what I want. So, since I'm stuck at home with a sick child AGAIN, I figure I'll post what I like. And don't like. Feel free to move on if you know this already. Some of my faves......

 tv shows.



Country group.....Rascal Flatts 

flower. carnation.

place to be in the summer. target field.

movies.
Back to the Future.

Toy Story.

my favorite ball player.
Justin Morneau.

books to read.


if I ever get married again,
the theme will be baseball.
it's going to be epic.



dislikes:

clowns. specifically, Pennywise.
So, explain to me why IT is my current favorite book?
Probably because I can't SEE the clown.

cottage cheese.
need I say more?
yuck.

butterflies.
you heard right.
they fly all over with their erratic movements,
divebombing my head.
no me gusta.
I guess that's it for now.
There is so much more to me.
Maybe that's another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment