Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Meeska, Mooska, Mickeeeyyyy MOUSE!!!

The funny thing about Autism is that you never know from one second to the next what the favorite will be. Jacob switches it up every month or so. Blue's Clues, Teletubbies, Toy Story, etc. 

Currently it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He asked for a few play sets for Christmas, and he got them all!!! My mom bought him a couple. 



And the biggest one he wanted, I should have gotten it at the Disney Store, but I waited too long, and then it was gone. So I ordered it online, and paid extra shipping so it'd get here in time. 

Emily helped him put it together. 

He LOVED it. 



After I ordered it, I thought, "That kid better play the CRAP out of this!" (Because I spent a lot on it) 

Be careful what you wish for, because that Clubhouse went EVERYWHERE with us! Not that I mind, because he was so happy playing with it, and, let's be honest, it diffused tantrums. ;-)





Then he got money from my dad for Christmas, and picked out another one. This one also goes places with us!



He is the cutest boy. I love seeing him light up when he sees something he's passionate about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment