Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, September 9, 2012

5 QF

brought to you by

1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?

Going to pumpkin/apple places, and out for Halloween

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?

Probably just the three. It's more of a sanity/autism/my tubes are tied issue....

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?

I have two already, but the next one is going to have my kids' names in it somehow.




4. What condiment is a must in your house?

Ketchup. And ranch dressing.

5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?

He didn't. I got pregnant, and then we did the whole "maybe we should get married."

We're now divorced with 3 kids, and he won't let me see them. Don't do what I did. Not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment