Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ramblings.

It's official. It's now been 3 weeks since I have seen, talked to, and squished my baby boy.


I feel so stuck on where to go and what to do next. I'm going downtown on Monday to try and figure SOMETHING out. This is crazy. There is no way I would ever keep the kids from seeing their dad, no matter what my feelings were towards him.


I know it might seem like I'm doing nothing, but between work and not knowing what to do, honestly some days I can't even think about it. It drains me. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.


I miss my baby. The only one that looks remotely like me, because of the brown eyes.


Someday we'll get this figured out, Bubby, and neither of us will feel so alone <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted you more
than you ever will know
so I sent love to follow
wherever you go


It's high as you wish it.
It's quick as an elf.
You'll never outgrow it...
it stretches itself!


So climb any mountain...
climb up to the sky!
My love will find you.
My love can fly!


Make a big splash!
Go out on a limb!
My love will find you.
My love can swim!


It never gets lost,
never fades, never ends.
If you're working, or playing
or sitting with friends.


You can dance 'til you're dizzy
paint 'til you're blue.
There's no place, not one,
that my love can't find you.


And if someday you're lonely,
or someday you're sad,
or you strike out at baseball,
or think you've been bad...


Just lift up your face,
feel the wind in your hair.
That's me, my sweet baby,
my love is right there.


In the green of the grass...
in the smell of the sea...
in the clouds floating by...
at the top of a tree...


in the sound crickets make
at the end of the day...
"You are loved. You are loved.
You are loved," they all say.


My love is so high,


and so wide and so deep,
it's always right there,
even when you're asleep.


So hold your head high
and don't be afraid
to march to the front
of your own parade.


If you're still my small babe
or you're all the way grown,
my promise to you is
you're never alone.


You are my angel, my darling, my star...
and my love will find you, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment