Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, April 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
Stop eating. (RIGHT.) Honestly I am trying to eat less, like less snacking. I use coupons too.

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
~Meet Michael Cuddyer, Justin Morneau, Joe Mauer, Danny Valencia.....okay any MN Twin. And yes, Cuddy is a Rockie now, but he's still my fave.
~Take my kids to DisneyWorld.
~Make it to every Major League Baseball stadium in the US. I've been to 20 so far, (mostly old ones) so I need to get moving!

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?

AC. I HATE being cold. And I live in MN :-/ I rarely even run the AC in the summer anyway.

4. What's your favorite cocktail?

Sex on the Beach. It's fruity and yummy.

5. What was your first job & how old were you?

I started babysitting when I was 12/13, but started working at Target when I was 16. I loved that job. I met a lot of great people that I still talk to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment