Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, February 24, 2013

random thoughts.

My heart is so heavy tonight. I hate dropping the kids off, but I hate it even more when the grandparents are there. They don't actually WANT to spend time with the kids, they do it because they have to. He has no choice. I don't get why he doesn't work when they are with me. Maybe it's not possible, I don't know, but it sucks.

School is definitely taking a major backseat to other things right now. Maybe it shouldn't, but with work and kids, and trying to find an apt, I really think that those things are currently more important. School will always be there. My kids are only this age once, and need me right now. Finals are this week, and I'm pretty sure I won't pass either class. We'll see about A&P, but I know I'm going to bomb Algebra. That's why I'm going to take it again and kick ass.

I was so sad when Emily said that her dad hid her stuff. Where does he get off thinking that that's okay?!? Yes, she's 12. Does she NEED to sleep with a 'blankie'? Maybe not. However, with the crap that she's being put through right now, I hardly think that her snuggling with a blankie at night is cause for concern. I'm so tired of the anger, bitterness, and control that I'm continuing to deal with from him. ...deep breath...

My heart goes out to my aunt and uncle. My uncle just went on Hospice. Cancer. I hated it before, but I REALLY hate it now. Just when I have a pity party about my life, I realize I could have it MUCH worse.

The Twins are two games into Spring Training, and have lost them both. Good thing those don't count!

I made Lexi cry tonight. Put her on the couch with Jerrod so I could go get ready for bed. That wasn't pretty. #guilttrip

I'm hungry and craving pasta in a bad way. Perhaps I should make spaghetti one of these days.

Thus ends my stream of conciousness for now. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow. If you're lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment