Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Attitude change.

I feel good today. Apparently a night's sleep will do that. I didn't say a GOOD night's sleep. Just....sleep. I wake up all the time. I'm out of Trazodone, and melatonin just doesn't seem to keep me asleep. Anyway.

Jim and I were talking last night, and he goes, "We should run some races this summer." .... Um, I'm sorry? "we" should "run"? Huh. Somehow I don't think those words belong in the same sentence. Heh. So I was looking online today, and remembered that Katie Brady Sherry had posted something about the Electric Run. I looked it up, and MAN! That looks awesome! Glow crap is right up my alley! The kids and I get all decked out for the 4th when we go see fireworks. So I think I have him talked into that one. We're joining my cousin Lauren's team. We'll see how well this works. "Um, guys? Maybe put the camera down so you can run?" Hahahahaha. Sure.

I'll be stocking up on these as well:



Planning for Jacob's birthday party is in the works. Angry Birds cake, Chuck E Cheese, some friends...10 yrs old is a big deal!

Tiny Bubby.


I'm SO EXCITED for baseball to start!!



I don't have tickets for the opener, but you can bet I'll be getting some for later that week!!! I kind of have to. Because this guy:



is probably having Tina withdrawals. I mean, I'm jussayin.

And now, I'm off. To do what? I have no idea. Probably something involving Angry Birds and tiny minons. Peace out, homies. Unagi.






No comments:

Post a Comment