Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

COVID

This COVID crap is really ruining a lot of things. My ex husband (Nick, Emily, and Jacob’s dad) will not let Jacob see me. He claims to be worried about sending Jacob with me to my house, but the whole thing is about control. 100%. He’s not worried about anything. He wants to hurt me. It’s always been about hurting me. I’ll spare you the gory details, but in the almost 23 years that I have known him, he’s always been this way. When someone is controlling and abusive, it’s scary to leave them. 

I love my kids. All of them. So much. I miss them every single day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment