Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 3 of the Beens Birthday Tour 17

Beens is one of my nicknames, for those of you not in the loop. My Connecticut BFF, Allison, calls me that. More on her in a couple of posts.

I found out on Thursday that we were going to the Baseball Hall of Fame on Friday. To say I was excited was an understatement!! I've always wanted to go!

(My pics do not do it justice, btw.)

Each team had lockers with various used items in them. I took pics of my faves.





Babe Ruth! The Great Bambino! 


THIS was cool. Field of Dreams. That tv in the corner was playing highlights of the 87 and 91 World Series. TWINS! I could have watched those all day. 


I've always liked Nolan Ryan.

The plaques. 

Killer. ❤️



Carew.

Kirby. Forever in my heart. 💗


2016 World Series Champs!!!



Jackie Robinson


All in all, a great day. ❤️⚾️ I have the best dad. 








No comments:

Post a Comment