Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, July 21, 2017

Let's get healthy!

I have lost 15 pounds in 2 1/2 months. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm getting there. 

You: I'm not interested in diet pills. Thanks, though. 

Me: Well, you're in luck! They're not diet pills. They're health and wellness supplements that lower diabetes numbers, take away aches and pains, get rid of anxiety and depression symptoms, and give you energy. 

They will help with weight loss, but only if you want them to. 

I was skeptical at first too. But I am so glad I took the leap. 

If you'd like more information, email me at tinamartin3312@yahoo.com and put "I want to be healthier!" in the subject line. All I'll give you is information. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment