Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Thinking.

Love. 

It sounds like it should be easy, right? We meet someone, we get to know them, and before we know it, BAM! They're all we can think about. We want to be with them all the time. Talk to them all day, snuggle them all night. 

Sometimes though, in the midst of all that, we find ourselves thinking of the (sometimes) dreaded L word. Do I love this person?? Will this person love me back? If they've said it to you already, should you say it back even if you're not 100% sure you feel that way? 

I had the best relationship I've ever had this year. I also ended the best relationship I've ever had this year. We're perfect for each other, but we both come with issues and baggage (really, who doesn't??) that need to be dealt with before we can focus on someone else. 

He's caring, loving, attentive, lets me have the remote, does the dishes, cooks with me, snuggles me when I cry, etc. He gets my anxiety, and helps me work through it. 

Some day we'll work stuff out. Maybe. If not, it wasn't meant to be. 

I did learn a lot though. Life lessons, we'll say. 

 Working on a friend's Harley. 


Cheese IS a big decision. (I had zero patience that day. Even for cheese.)


He hates pics taken. That's why I sneak them. 


I love this guy with all my heart. 

If I believed in soul mates, I'd say he's mine. But I don't. We're just meant to be. 





No comments:

Post a Comment