Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Changes

It's been just over two months since the big break up. I feel free. I can be myself. I'm happier. Didn't realize I wasn't that happy during the relationship until he mentioned I seemed that way. I mean, I knew I was unhappy a lot, but I loved him and would do anything for him. 

Enter New Boy. He came into my life when I needed a distraction from Old Boyfriend. We laugh. Talk baseball. Watch Disney movies. He's not a new boyfriend. He's a friend. But I'm pushing him away. 

Because I'm afraid of getting hurt. Again. Over and over. Again. 

One day I'll figure out how to have a relationship where I don't think I'm nothing.

"I'd like to give thanks to my exhusband for beating into my head everyday for years how worthless I am." 

I'm slowly getting over it though. He's still a bitter, angry, controlling man. 

I'm getting stronger. I made this pic my profile pic on Facebook. So much positive feedback. Made me feel awesome. Which we all know I am anyway!!! 


Baby steps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment