Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Five Q Friday

This post brought to you by...



Even though it's Sunday. Meh. I march to the beat of my own drummer.

1. Have you ever been robbed and how did you handle it?

No, thank goodness. I would probably pee myself, or cry, or both.

2. What do you do at a kids function when Parents don't behave? Meaning they are the ones being impatient and rude?

Say something to someone else REALLY LOUDLY, but not to the actual rude person. I can be passive aggressive that way. Shocking, I know.

3. Have you heard of a potty party? Will you/have you had one for your child(ren)?

Um, a what? That would be a no. (what in the world do you DO at a potty party??) I've heard of chicken pox parties. Tried one for my kids. Damn vaccine works a little too well.

4. How young do you think kids should be when they start taking swim lessons?

4-5 yrs. My older two took one lesson. They've learned to swim just by being in the pool all summer, as did I.

5. What makes you happy?

My kids. Baseball. Being with my family. Joking around with my friends. Being at work with my friends. My nieces and nephew. Hanging out with my boyfriend. Watching fireworks. Baseball road trips with my dad. Lunching after church with family. Swimming. Laying out. Reading. Music. Chocolate. Pizza. Seeing my kids make the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment