Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Friday, March 8, 2013

5Q Friday



1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?

No. I used to buy the boys matching shirts when they were little, but now that they're 14 and almost 10, that doesn't fly.(Well, the younger one wouldn't care, he's got Autism and will wear almost anything.)

2. How do you get out of a funk?

I'll let you know once I'm out of this one. Seriously though, I'm living with my brother, I don't see my kids as often as I'd like, and my boyfriend and I broke up three days ago. But! Things could be worse. A lot worse. I have to be positive. Also, snuggling with this girl helps. (my niece)




3. Online friends - real friendships or not?

Depends on the person. I have many friends online that I've never met IRL. But I've talked to them on the phone and texted them, and some know more about me than people I see often.

4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)?

Good question....I love eating lasagna when I'm out. I've never attempted it from scratch. That was one of the things I was going to make for the man, but never got around to it.

5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup?

I would die. And then Nick wouuld die. And then Emily would die. Poor Jacob would be left to his own devices. Oh, and my Grandma Fish pronouces it, 'catsup'. Fingernails on a chalkboard,people.




No comments:

Post a Comment