Tuesday, January 22, 2013
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
5 of each? Hmmm.
Books: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Janet Evanovich Twelve Sharp, The Bible, Breaking Dawn, and something baseball related.
Movies: Toy Story, Field of Dreams, Back to the Future, American President, and A Christmas Story.
People: Jim, Jerrod, Meri Ann, Lauren, Brenda, Jenni D, Lindsey, my kids, My nieces and nephew, and Jamie. (yes, more than 5. Deal.)
Foods: Margaritas, Pizza, Cheesecake, Bread, and Chicken.
2. What is your thought on year round school?
I'm all for it. Kids get SO BORED in the summer. It's too long.
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...
I don't know that I have one.
4. What's the temperature where you are?
TOO COLD!!! Currently it's zero. When I got up this morning, it was -11.
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?
Summer!!! Summer means swimming and baseball!!!