Sunday, December 2, 2012
I have no lead in to this. I'm crabby, on the rag, tired, and start a new quarter of school tomorrow.
1. What do you give teachers for gifts?
I think the last time I gave teachers gifts was.....2 yrs ago?? Yeesh. I suck at teacher gifts. I give bookstore gift cards.
2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro?
Pro. Once I started getting phones with a full keyboard, I blew everyone out of the water. My boyfriend is impressed. It kills me to watch him text. He's not a one finger, but he's slow. Sorry, babe ;-) Heh.
3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity?
I barely even have enough for myself, much less others. BUT, I always make sure that my kids put change into the red buckets when we walk by them.
4. If you would've been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money?
Hoo boy. Well, for starters, a house. A ginormous six bedroom house. One for me, one for each kid, a scrapbook room, a game room, a baseball room, a girly room, and a sensory room. Okay, I guess that's nine. Whatever. A van. Loaded with everything. Twins season tickets. GOOD seats. A new laptop. Clothes. Stuff like that. I'd also take friends and family shopping. Donate a ton to Autism.
5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend's missing family members? There still is no news, and I can't imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt
I'll do what I can!