This 5 Question Friday post is brought to you by
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
Well, when my kids lived with me, I did. Now, the controlling POS has them more than I do, so they sleep there. It SUCKS. But someday it'll get better.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
YES. I live, breathe, eat, and sleep baseball from April to October. The Twins pretty much suck lately, but baseball is baseball. Giants or Tigers, I don't care. SO glad the Yankees didn't make it though!!
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
Everyone tells me that I have a nice smile. I do, but it makes my eyes wrinkly. I hate that. Heh. I like being told that I continue to be strong even after everything I've been going through.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
No. I have never figured out what to be. Besides, I get so hot and sweaty that I'd just be peeling off layers.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
Jeremiah 29:11. My brother read it at their wedding, and it helps me remember to stay focused on God through all the crap I'm going through.