Welcome to my work in progress. A little rough around the edges, but hopefully will educate as well as provide some relief for those also going through the craziness of daily life with Autism. Hope you enjoy it :o)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Saturday 9


 
1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?

Not that I can recall. Whether it was by him, or by me, they're never fun.

2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?

I have no idea, honestly. Probably by a "friend" I had when I was in jr high. She was so mean to me all the time, and talked behind my back a lot.

3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?

I don't follow politics at all. However, I don't think candidates should slam other candidates about what they believe.

4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?

Nope. Hanging with the kids.

5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?

Like I eat any other cookie ;-)

6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?

My attitude about myself. It's way too negative.


7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder?
High school. I did the bare minimum, and I regret it now.


8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?

Oh, SO many. Baseball is my sport. I'll have to say Field of Dreams. I also love A League of their Own, Major League, Angels in the Outfield...etc

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
To just let go and let whatever happens, happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment